PiwigoMedia is a Wordpress plugin that allows integration between Piwigo sites and WP.
Media content from a Piwigo site can be attached to Wordpress posts and pages without unnecessary duplication of content.
PiwigoMedia WordPress plugin features integration between Piwigo sites and Wordpress, using the TinyMCE editor.
The main advantages of PiwigoMedia are:
- Simplicity. Simple to use and configure
- No duplicated media. Images are linked from Piwigo's site, nothing is imported into WordPress
- Independency. WordPress and Piwigo don't have to be installed on the same server since PiwigoMedia uses Piwigo's webapi
- Unpack PiwigoMedia's zip file inside
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Configure PiwigoMedia. Go to 'Settings/PiwigoMedia' page in WordPress administration.
- Access PiwigoMedia functionality using Wordpress' wysiwyg editor
How to use shortcodes?
pwg-image - display a single image:
[pwg-image site="//..." id="IMAGE_ID"]
pwg-category - display any number of images from a category:
[pwg-category site="//..." id="CATEGORY_ID" images="NUMBER_OF_IMAGES_TO_DISPLAY" page="PAGE_INDEX"]
pwg-gallery - display Piwigo categories as inline galleries:
[pwg-gallery site="//..." id="CATEGORY_ID" images="NUMBER_OF_IMAGES_TO_DISPLAY" page="PAGE_INDEX" height="GALLERY_HEIGHT"]
Which versions of Piwigo are supported?
Since PiwigoMedia v1.9.0 only Piwigo v2.0 and upper were tested.
Download latest PiwigoMedia version here.